Thursday, April 27, 8:30-11:30 AM (EDT)
Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner
1960 Chain Bridge Rd., McLean, VA 22102
Join Market Connections and Merritt Group as we present the results of the 2017 Federal Content Marketing PulsePoll™, followed by a panel discussion. Learn which content, formats and channels are considered most relevant, influential and informative during the federal procurement process among government decision makers and the contractors who market to them. New in 2017, the study introduces additional channels including social media, compares paid versus earned marketing and highlights trends found from 2015 to present day.
What you will learn:
- What thought-leading content do government decision-makers feel most informs and influences their buying decision?
- What channels do they turn to obtain content?
- What features of content do they find most important?
- What content do they most trust in helping them make their buying decisions?
- Aaron Heffron, Market Connections Inc. – Executive Vice President
- Dan Horowitz, LinkedIn – Director of Advocacy and Campaigns
- Pamela Merritt, Accenture Federal Services – Marketing and Communications Lead, Managing Director
- Jessica Outer, IBM – GBS U.S. Public Service Sector Marketing Leader
- Dante Ricci, SAP – Global Marketing Public Sector Lead