The New Reality:
The LPTA Impact Study
CLICK ON ICON TO SEE PROJECT COMPONENT
THE IMPACT OF LPTA PROCUREMENTS ON GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS AND SOLUTIONS
The past year has been one of tremendous uncertainty within the federal government. The total impact on procurement policies and agency budgets is still unknown. Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) procurements have been a hot topic in the federal government contracting industry for the past two years, leaving contractors lamenting that LPTA is stifling innovation, driving down prices and, at times, being used for the wrong types of federal procurements.
To gauge the impact of LPTA procurements on government agencies and the contractors who serve them, Market Connections, Inc. and Centurion Research Solutions, which was recently acquired by Deltek, have partnered to produce an in-depth study of:
- Government LPTA procurements;
- Perceptions of LPTA among government and contractors; and
- LPTA’s effect on the development and delivery of solutions to government.
SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FORM TO DOWNLOAD AN OVERVIEW OF THE STUDY RESULTS.
Survey responses from both contractors and government have provided invaluable insight into how LPTA is affecting not just procurement practices, but also innovation and value in delivery. Government contractors were not shy about sharing their candid opinions with us in the survey. The insights coming out of this study will help you prepare to win business and ensure your competitive edge in the fiscal year ahead.
Fill out the form below to download the research report, white paper and infographics.
The New Reality: The LPTA Impact Study
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The impact of LPTA procurements on government agencies.
- How government contractors are responding to the LPTA environment
- Top drawbacks and potential opportunities for government contractors delivering under LPTA