Market Connections is always interested in speaking with excellent candidates. We offer the opportunity for experience in a variety of qualitative and quantitative projects in a friendly and supportive environment. We hire smart, talented people who want careers, not jobs—and who understand the difference.
The kinds of people who fit best into the Market Connections’ environment are not only proficient at business-to-business or business-to-government research, they are also committed to continuing client satisfaction. Successful members of our team are detail-oriented self-starters, capable of multi-tasking, and able to deliver under tight deadlines.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Market Connections seeks a senior market research professional with strong quantitative and survey development skills, as well as, account growth and project management experience. As a Senior Director, you will manage multiple accounts and oversee the implementation of research projects from conception through client presentation. You will also manage, lead and develop a high performance team of research and marketing analysts. This position includes account growth, development and client relationship management responsibilities.
At a minimum, candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s+ desired
- 10+ years practical, relevant experience in supplier side market research with specific experience in business to business market research efforts
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple senior and junior research staff and outside vendors
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing client accounts, especially within the government contracting community
Market Connections seeks a research analyst to be fully involved in every aspect of the supplier side marketing research process from start to finish. The Research Analyst will help design and implement online surveys, analyze data, and write reports under the supervision of a Research Director. This position requires analytical skills, as well as, the ability to work independently. At a minimum, candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or statistics with a research concentration
- Three to five years of professional experience in market research; supplier side or technology industry preferred
- Experience with custom research projects from the design phase through the finished product, to include: survey design and sampling, data analysis, report writing, visual presentations (charts and graphs) and presentation to clients
ABOUT MARKET CONNECTIONS
We are a business-to-business and business-to-government market research supplier. Our client base consists primarily of companies large and small who do business with the government (federal, state, and local). We also work with associations, technology companies, and public sector government agencies.
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and a business-casual work environment. Should you wish to discuss a possible career opportunity with us, please know your inquiry will be held in strict confidence.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com